Event date : Mon, 18 May 2020 to Sun, 14 Jun 2020
Location : Anywhere
Event : Running
Registration Fee :
- RM35 (Early bird) 15/4/2020 – 1/5/2020
- RM40 (Normal rate) 2/5/2020 – 20/5/2020
- Without postage fees
Participation : Complete in single or multiple run/walk
Registration Ends on : Wed, 20 May 2020
Submission Period : 18 May 2020, 0000hrs to 14 Jun 2020, 2359hrs
Digital Awards : e-Bib & e-Cert
Race Entitlements : Finisher tee, towel & trophy(weekly top winner and overall champion only)
Mileage : Min 40km
How Does It work?
This is an online race that allows you to run or walk anywhere around the world to complete a minimum mileage of 40km or even more of your personal goal during the stipulated event period.
- Sign up for an online race at https://forms.gle/7UQBJA6TjCPaTSYA8
- Complete the race using a running app, sport wearable/fitness device or on a treadmill to track your run/walk during the event period.
- Get your awards and race entitlements via delivery after you have submitted your results and are validated by us.
Official Rules :
- Challenge yourself and with others, invite your friends, have fun and be safe.
- Registered participants will be given e-bib and a minimum mileage of 40km must be accomplished at the end of the submission of results period.
- We will update the results weekly and a participant with the highest mileage collected of the week will win the top prize. Stay active and update in our FB page at Grit Event Management.
- Race entitlements will only be issued when you have completed the online race based on the criteria. Challenge yourself with integrity and honour, don’t cheat yourself or others!
- He/She may be suspended if fraudulent results are discovered.
- Please ensure that the required details are indicated in your submitted result screenshot. 1) Date of your activity, 2) Duration Timing of your activity and 3) Total Distance clocked for your activity. Any missing details may render your submission to be invalid and ineligible for the entitlement.
- All participants should upload their results at https://forms.gle/4apvYZwvuu4oYVsp7
- There will be no submission of results after the stipulated upload cutoff date. No appeal shall be entertained. Please plan your time accordingly.
- You can complete the race in a single time or in a combination of multiple times accumulated during the qualifying period as indicated.
- No completion, no race entitlements.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
- How to register?
A : Please click on this link to register : https://forms.gle/7UQBJA6TjCPaTSYA8
- When will I receive my physical race entitlements?
A : Your physical finisher entitlements will be sent out after the event ends. For Malaysia, estimated delivery time is 5-14 business days.
- How much is the shipping fee?
A : For East Malaysia, the postage fee will be RM10, while for West Malaysia the postage fee will be RM15.
- How to upload and submit my results?
A : The results must be submitted at the given link : https://forms.gle/4apvYZwvuu4oYVsp7
- Can I walk/hike or climb the stairs?
A : Yes, any walking/running/hiking activity is eligible (that includes climbing stairs). Cycling/Biking or using any mobility device is not allowed.
- Which running app/fitness tracker can I use?
A : Any running apps, running gadgets, smartwatches, and indoor treadmills can be used if the screenshot of your result can capture the date, distance and timing of your activity.
- Can I run on a treadmill or indoors?
A : Yes. Please provide your distance and timing of your activity by taking a photo of the display screen of your treadmill.