Serapi summit Challenge
Date: 7th October 2018
Venue: Matang Family Park / Kubah National Park
- Finisher shirt (must finish minimum of 1 loop within COT)
- Medal (must finish minimum of 1 loop within COT)
Finisher shirt & Medal will reflect total number of loops and distance accomplished.
There is NO EVENT TEE. So suit up your best and most comfortable gears to finish the race.
Distance: 11KM per loop from CP1-CP2-CP1
Start Time: 8.00am
End Time: 5.00pm
1.30pm: Runners to depart CP1 on their final loop
5.00pm: COT for all runners
- Hydration (min. 500ml)
- Food (min. 100 calories)
This is a semi self-sufficient run. There will only be 1 water station at CP1 (at starting/finishing line). Each loop is 11KM in distance. Runners are advised to prepare accordingly.
- There will be a bag drop counter at the Starting line/CP1.
- Due to limited space, please be reasonable with the size of your drop bag.
- Please do not keep any valuable items in the drop bag. The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damage or theft of the drop bag or the contents.
- All drop bag must be collected by 5.00pm, 7th October 2018 (Sunday).
7.00am: Drop bag counter opens
1.30pm: COT for final loop
5.00pm: COT for all runners
5.30pm: Race site closes
* The above are tentative program which is still subject to changes *
- Bib transfer is allowed before 7 September 2018. A processing fee of RM20 will be charged. No bib transfer will be entertained after date.
- No refund will be made for cancellation of registration by runner.
- Pacers are not allowed
- Personal assistance/support crew is not allowed along the route. Personal support crews are only permitted at CP1/starting line and are required to abide by the instruction(s) of the marshals at all times.
- Please do not litter along the route.
- Runners are not allowed to run without a valid bib / with another person’s bib.
- No cheating is allowed – e.g. Route cutting, doping, using any form of transportation, using a substitute runner.
- Unsportsman-like behaviour will not be tolerated – e.g. pushing other runners, refusing to follow marshal’s instruction, threatening marshal/other runners, etc.
- In the event you wish to discontinue/withdraw from the run, please inform the marshal at the closest CP. Organiser does not provide extraction facility/service
- The COT will be enforced strictly. Only completed loop(s) within the COT will be considered valid.
- In the event the marshal deems it unsafe for you to continue with the run (e.g. injury, medical condition, thunderstorm), you will be asked to stop.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the route / WS /CP / COT at any time and without any prior notice.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the flag-off time may be postponed for 2 hours at most, after which time the event may be cancelled.
- The Organizer’s decision will be final.